|humper Saves the Day|
• Original Upload Date:
June 15 - 20, 2008
• Main Character(s):
• Air Date:
March 12, 2009
• Previous episode:
• Next episode:
Thumper Saves the Day is the third episode of the first season.
One day, Oliver goes up Gordon's hill taking trucks of eqiptment for the new Sodor Construction Site. He finds a big bump and slows down and decides to stay up Gordon's hill for a while and he takes to his brake van, Toad from behind.
Oliver explains to Toad about his bumpy problem and Toad agrees. Oliver decides to talk to Sir Topham Hatt and Toad agrees to that also; Oliver talks to Sir Topham Hatt about his problems and Sir Topham Hatt is pleased and Oliver puffs away into Brendham Docks.
Oliver explains to Rheneas and Skarloey about his problems about how Boulder is looking like he is going to fall down any second; Rheneas explains to Oliver he wouldn't like to be the workmen and Oliver huffs out of Brendham Docks.
But a shock came when Oliver came back to the Sodor Construction Site. There is a sign that says "STOP" and Oliver realizes why he had to; Thumper is at work and he is drilling.
But Salty comes along pulling some cargo cars and unfortunately there is no "STOP" sign or a workmen to stop Salty. Oliver tells Salty to go back quickly and Salty obeys Oliver.
Suddenly, Thumper accidently hits a jolt in the rock and Boulder goes tumbling down. The workmen are pleased but Thumper is depressed; he thinks it is all his fault.
The next morning, Thumper is at work again. But his operator can't miss his lunch because he explains to Thumper that the cheese sandwich is his lunch.
The operator arrives back and Thumper accidently hits a jolt again! The workmen are pleased and Thumper is not but the same time making Sir Topham Hatt proud.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Boulder (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- S.C. Ruffey (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Fred Pelhay (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- The Spiteful Brakevan (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Sodor Bay Tugboat (cameo)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Jack (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- This was originally on the Keekre24 account until it was reuploaded to ThomasWoodenRailway on March 12, 2009.
- For some reason, there is a Sir Topham Hatt wooden figure that can be seen lying on the ground by Gordon's Hill for the majority of the second part of the episode.
- The Dinosaur Quarry Mine Tunnel is missing from this episode.
- In Germany this episode is called "Thumper the Hero".
- Sodor Construction Site
- Brendam Docks
- The Station That Leads To Brendam
- Gordon's Hill
- When Keekre24 says "he told Toad about his problems" telling Toad isn't heard.
- Sir Topham Hatt says "I'm glad when engines talk about their Island" he should've used at the end of his sentence "problems".
- When Oliver finishes the first part of his sentence, his name isn't heard.