The first screenshot of Season 12.
- Greetings, Montague!: Duck is sent to the Works again and his replacement is an engine from the Great Northern Railway.
- Stafford’s Electric Slide: Careless Ryan leads Stafford the new shunting engine to fall into the sea but doesn't warn him about his batteries.
- Scottish Blues: Donald and Douglas are tired for being mistaken for each other and one wants to be painted a different color.
- The Importance of Being Billy: Billy wants to prove to the other engines how important he is leading in disastrous results.
- Truckus Ruckus: Ryan calls the trucks dirty things but soon wishes he didn't.
- The Mavis Matrix: The Railway Inspector returns to the railway and is not leaving any time sooner and chooses Mavis as his private engine.
- Gordon's Last Hurrah: Gordon loses his privileges of pulling the Express by the Railway Inspector.
- Percy Gets a Promotion: Percy is told by Sir Topham Hatt to help the Pack work on repairing Ulfstead.
- Henry's Handcar Havoc: Ryan and Henry become friends after a chase with a runaway handcar.
- Rheneas and the Risky Rendezvous: The Railway Inspector inspects the Narrow Gauge Railway and the engines leading to all kinds of disaster.
- If The Dome Fits: Ryan rescues Duck from an accident and the two become friends.
- Bulgy Takes the High Road: Bulgy tumbles off the road-bridge above Knapford Junction with the Railway Inspector onboard whilst Ryan witnesses the Inspector going through Sir Topham Hatt's office.
- The Mystery Train: Ben takes a delivery to the Dieselworks but is mysteriously taken away by a diesel engine.
- Sidney the Renegade: It's almost the day for either Ryan and Stafford to be sent away and Ryan goes to get a breather of fresh air but finds a diesel shunter who is obviously not one of Sir Topham Hatt's engines off the rails.
- Vicarstown Takedown: Sir Topham Hatt decides to keep both Ryan and Stafford on his railway but disaster strikes when three engines from the Other Railway appear suspiciously.
- Oliver's Eleven: Oliver and Toad head to the mainland to rescue Ben and several other engines trapped in the scrapyard with a help of a few friends.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- S.C. Ruffey
- Fred Pelhay
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Max and Monty
- The Railway Inspector
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Schoolboy
- The Schoolgirl
- Secret Agent (does not speak)
- Sodor Railway Repair (mentioned)