This is an article about the engine. You maybe looking for the song.
"There are two ways of doing things. The Great Western Way and the Wrong Way. I'm Great Western and don't we know it!"
- Season 3: Hideous Henry
- Season 4: Slippery Rails
- Season 5: Duck-Duck-Spooked
- Season 6: Percy's World Record
- Season 7: Toby's Adventure and Wilbert's Tragic Day
- Season 8: The New Controller and Runaway At The Runway
- Season 9: Help for Bertie and Tender Bender
- Season 10: Bee Yourself, James and Coal Crisis
- Season 11: The Great Western Way, Big City Rumor, Just Duck's Luck, Holly Jolly Molly and Trembling Trevor (cameo)
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, The Importance of Being Billy (cameo) and If The Dome Fits
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack, Bert's Arlesdale Fail, Who Stole The Coal?, Sam I Am, Toad Gets Towed, Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Double-Decker-Wrecker, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), Furious George and Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Montague Can't Buy Me Love
He has also appeared in some discussions and TWR's second Q&A video.
no. 8788, this engine is known to be real and is the sole survivor of Duck's class.
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Duck is called Pato.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Duck is called Canard.