This is an article about the engine. You maybe looking for the song.
"There are two ways of doing things. The Great Western Way and the Wrong Way. I'm Great Western and don't we know it!"
— Duck's catchphraseMontague nicknamed Duck because of his slight waddle is a Great Western Engine. He has his own branchline and two coaches named Alice and Mirabel. He works on his branchline along with Oliver.
- Season 1: The Trouble With Trucks (does not speak), Stepney's Problem, A Scottish Tale (does not speak), Duties of the Diesels, Wilbert and Tiger Moth and Thomas' 4th of July (cameo)
- Season 2: A Special Visitor (does not speak), Old Slow Coach, Save Sir Topham Hatt!, Thomas Helps a Friend, Murdoch's New Coach (does not speak) and Disaster on Sodor (cameo)
- Season 3: Hideous Henry, George the Steamroller (does not speak), Rusty Rocks the Railway, Toby's New Cowcatchers (brief cameo), S.C. Ruffey and the Foolish Freight Cars, Trouble on the Track and Frank and Fred the Orange Coal Car (does not speak)
- Season 4:
- Season 5: Duck-Duck-Spooked
- Season 6: Percy's World Record
- Season 7:
- Season 8:
- Season 9:
- Season 10:
- Season 11:The Great Western Way, Big City Rumor and Just Duck's Luck
- Season 12:Greetings, Montague!, The Mavis Matrix (mentioned) and If The Dome Fits
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack
- Season 14:
He has also appeared in some discussions and TWR's second Q&A video.
no. 8788, this engine is known to be real and is the sole survivor of Duck's class.
- Duck is the first Great Western engine.